I accidentally got this YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA infection on my computer. I have spent a hard time on getting rid of it. How can I remove it completely and manually?
YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA is a hazardous and frustrating Trojan virus which can get into the target users’ computers to perform evil conducts. YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA intend to spy your online activities and collect personal information for malicious purpose. This Trojan infection will seriously affect the computer performance if you delay to remove it from your computer.
Commonly, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA is able to attack all the version of Windows system such as Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP and Windows Vista. After successfully penetrating into your system, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA can change some important settings of your computer on the background. It can alter the browser settings of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox without any notifications. Under this circumstance, there will be various pop-up windows and advertisements keep appearing on your computer screen when you browse online. Meanwhile, when you load a new page to search something, you will be forced to visit other malicious pages which you are unfamiliar with. Further, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA can damage Windows firewall which will give the opportunity to drop other computer threats into your system. As result, it will slow down your PC performance and interrupt internet connection. Additionally, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA is capable of changing the DNS settings and opening the backdoor for its designers to remotely access the victims’ computers. Finally, your vital information including bank accounts, credit card numbers and passwords would be stolen by the criminal hackers.
In short, you should always pay enough attention on clicking or visiting some suspicious websites because in most cases, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA may come along with the ad-supported web pages, junk email attachments and free software downloads. To protect your system from further damage, you have to get rid of YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA immediately.
YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA harmful features:
1.YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA is installed on the targeted computer without any permission;
2.YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA can change web browser settings, registry entries secretly;
3.YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTAcan slow down your computer performance;
4.YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA may bring in other computer threats;
5.YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA can be taken advantaged of hackers to access your system and select your personal data.
Easy Steps to Remove YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA
Step-1: Uninstall YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get YOUR_FILES_ARE_DEAD.HTA virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.