How do I manually remove the support-microsoft-securities.com pop-up on chrome? I have tired Malwarebytes and it didn’t find anything. support-microsoft-securities.com is driving me nut. I don’t know what to do. Could anyone please help?
support-microsoft-securities.com can be deemed as a malicious redirect virus that usually appears on the web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome without any consent. Once gets into your computer, it can take control of all your browsers by changing your default homepage and browser settings. When you perform any online activities, numerous advertisements and fake alters keeps popping up on your computer screen. support-microsoft-securities.com can modify your search results. Every time you start new tabs, it can point you to the unwanted and irritating web page instead of your homepage. Besides, support-microsoft-securities.com can add some malicious codes, extensions and plug-ins to your browsers which can freeze your system frequently. Additionally, support-microsoft-securities.com other malicious applications which are bundled with the support-microsoft-securities.com can run into your system secretly. In this situation, your computer performance will be decreased and sometimes it may be crashed. You should know that support-microsoft-securities.com is actually a fake website that may be designed by the criminal hackers to spy your online activities and collect your important data for getting lawless income. Thus you have to pay enough attention when you surf on the Internet. Please don’t visit any suspicious website, click on sponsored links or install free software because most often, support-microsoft-securities.com comes from the unsafe site and freeware. All in all, it is not good to keep support-microsoft-securities.com in a system for a long time. It is wise to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Harmful Properties of support-microsoft-securities.com:
1. support-microsoft-securities.com attacks your browsers without any notification;
2. support-microsoft-securities.com makes browsers unusable;
3. support-microsoft-securities.com displays endless advertisements and false message nowhere;
4. support-microsoft-securities.com drops other computer threats to your computer;
5. support-microsoft-securities.com slows down the PC performance and take up high CPU usage of your system;
6. support-microsoft-securities.com steals your sensitive information for the hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove support-microsoft-securities.com
Step-1: Uninstall support-microsoft-securities.com and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall support-microsoft-securities.com from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on support-microsoft-securities.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall support-microsoft-securities.com from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on support-microsoft-securities.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove support-microsoft-securities.com with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect support-microsoft-securities.com and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, support-microsoft-securities.com virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by support-microsoft-securities.com are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by support-microsoft-securities.com and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by support-microsoft-securities.com.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of support-microsoft-securities.com virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
support-microsoft-securities.com is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove support-microsoft-securities.com completely and fix all system corruptions.