I have problem with MyLucky search search engine. I want it to be Google, and don’t know how to change it. Could you help me remove MyLucky search and reset my homepage? Thanks in advance.
MyLucky search Introduction:
MyLucky search is identified as nasty browser hijacker that penetrates into the targeted machine when you visit some unsafe websites or install free applications on the Internet. The main purpose of MyLucky search is to change computer users’ default home page, browser settings and other important settings. Once your computer is attacked, the browsers that you have installed which include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will be totally taken over by MyLucky search. In this situation, no matter when you launch a new start page, you can direct to MyLucky search or its related pages without consulting your opinion. After that, different kinds of pop-up windows, coupons and commercial advertisements will keeps appearing on your computer screen. Besides, MyLucky search adds some malicious links to your search results and keep pointing you to some ad-supported websites. Moreover, MyLucky search can bring other computer threats into your system which will make your computer difficult to use and as a result, you may spend a hard time to work on the computer. Actually, MyLucky search is created to help the hackers to spy computer users’ online activities and then they can steal the sensitive information for getting illegal purpose. Thus if you see MyLucky search on your browsers, please take actions to remove it immediately. If you leave MyLucky search longer in your system, more PC problems will be caused.
MyLucky search Harmful properties:
1. MyLucky search is able to take control of your browsers.
2. MyLucky search can alert your homepage and you can’t reset it back.
3. MyLucky search will redirect you to some sponsored links to interrupt your Internet work.
4. MyLucky search may come with some additional virus.
5. MyLucky search violates your privacy and compromises your security.
6. MyLucky search makes your computer speed become slowly and sometimes might froze your system.
Easy Steps to Remove MyLucky search
Step-1: Uninstall MyLucky search and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall MyLucky search from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on MyLucky search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall MyLucky search from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on MyLucky search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying MyLucky search virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect MyLucky search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, MyLucky search virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of MyLucky search virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: MyLucky search still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by MyLucky search and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all MyLucky search virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by MyLucky search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get MyLucky search virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.