I got this bluescreen-alert.info virus on my computer and I want to get rid of it. I tried the guide on the Internet for removing this infection and am at the part to delete registry but have never done this before. How do I proceed?
bluescreen-alert.info is an irritating fake update pop-up virus created for misleading computer users to install or download programs like Flash Player and Java. Once installed to the machine, bluescreen-alert.info may suddenly appear on your screen without any awareness. After that, it can load automatically when you browse on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Also, when you tab a new search, you will be redirected to bluescreen-alert.info page which may contain various pop-up ads and advertisements. To achieve its goal, it keeps displaying pop-up message, stating that you need to install or update the software to continue to watch TV and browse web pages normally. However, if you click on any button from bluescreen-alert.info, you will be forced to visit some annoying web pages.
bluescreen-alert.info is really harmful to your computer. It can take completely control of your homepage and alter the browser settings without your knowledge. Apart from that, bluescreen-alert.info can drop other potential threats like Trojan horse, worm and adware to your computer which will result in poor PC performance. In this circumstance, you have to spend a long time to load a web page to search something. Additionally, bluescreen-alert.info is able to default your search results. In brief, bluescreen-alert.info is a nasty malware which should be removed from a system as soon as possible because it can make more chaos if it stays longer. To avoid being infected with this type of computer threats in the future, there are some tips for you:
(1) You have to regularly update your operating system and security software.
(2)Don’t open attachments from unknown sources or from emails that appear to be from a legitimate source but are suspicious.
(3) Regularly back up important data and keep it within unconnected storage.
1.bluescreen-alert.info is nasty redirect pop-up virus that can attack your computer without any notice;
2.bluescreen-alert.info can change your homepage and show fake alerts on your screen.
3.bluescreen-alert.info can alter your browser settings.
4.bluescreen-alert.info will redirect you to some sponsored links to interrupt your Internet work.
5.bluescreen-alert.info may come with some additional virus.
6.bluescreen-alert.info violates your privacy and compromises your security.
7.bluescreen-alert.info makes your computer speed become slowly and sometimes might froze your system.
Easy Steps to Remove bluescreen-alert.info
Step-1: Uninstall bluescreen-alert.info and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall bluescreen-alert.info from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on bluescreen-alert.info and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall bluescreen-alert.info from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on bluescreen-alert.info and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove bluescreen-alert.info with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect bluescreen-alert.info and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, bluescreen-alert.info virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by bluescreen-alert.info are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by bluescreen-alert.info and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by bluescreen-alert.info.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of bluescreen-alert.info virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
bluescreen-alert.info is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove bluescreen-alert.info completely and fix all system corruptions.