I am currently trying to get rid of the Amisites search program but can’t find the files. I am in my libraries section with show hidden folders but nothing seems to be damaged from what I can tell but McAfee was trying to delete it but could not. Can you help me please?
What’s the impact of Amisites search?
1. Amisites search can change your browser settings without any permission;
2. Amisites search adds harmful files to major part of the system;
3. Amisites search can cut off the access to the installed anti-virus program;
4. Amisites search keeps updating all the time and it is difficult to be removed completely;
5. Amisites search steals your privacy and compromises your security.
Amisites search Description:
Amisites search is described as a browser hijacker that can create several issues on the targeted computer. Generally, Amisites search sneaks into the computer via the free downloads, junk emails attachments, ad-supported links and questionable websites. You should not keep this malicious web page on your browsers if you don’t want to spend hard time on browsing online. Clearly, Amisites search messes up the most used web browsers which include Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer on different Windows operating system. The Safari at Mac OS can get infected as well. When your computer gets infected with Amisites search, some settings of your browsers including new tab, start-up, homepage and search results will be modified. If you mislead to use Amisites search as a search engine, you will be redirected to some unfamiliar links or sponsored websites when you browse online. Moreover, Amisites search is able to record your browsing history and collect your personal information including use names, IP address and other sensitive data for its designers. There is no doubt that Amisites search is a harmful program that should be removed without any hesitation. Please remember that it is not good to install any free software because often, a software installer includes optional installs, like Amisites search. To avoid further damage, you have to eliminate Amisites search right now.
Easy Steps to Remove Amisites search
Step-1: Uninstall Amisites search and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Amisites search from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Amisites search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Amisites search from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Amisites search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Amisites search virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Amisites search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Amisites search virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Amisites search virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Amisites search still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Amisites search and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Amisites search virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Amisites search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Amisites search virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.