I am currently trying to remove Rapid MediaConverter from Google Chrome on my computer. I follow the steps used to remove it but it doesn’t work. What should I do? Please help!!!
What is Rapid MediaConverter?
Rapid MediaConverter is a bothersome Adware program which is able to attack different Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows XP. Once it is installed in the targeted computer, it can display various pop-up ads and coupons on your computer screen which annoy you so much. Generally, Rapid MediaConverter can add its malicious codes and extensions to the browsers that you have installed such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox in order to take control of your browsers and change your search engine. As a result, you will experience redirection problem. Every time you start a new page to search something, you will be always redirected to other strange page.
As long as Rapid MediaConverter stays in your system, it can perform various harmful activities in your system. Apart from showing commercial ads all the time, it can also drop other potential threats to your computer. Furthermore, Rapid MediaConverter can record your browse history and spy users’ private information for its designers. In the end, you important data and money will be stolen. You have to keep in mind that it is not good to download some free program online because most often, Rapid MediaConverter can be bundled with the installations of freeware. Thus, if you want to keep a safe computer again, you should make further steps to remove Rapid MediaConverter right now.
Harmful properties of Rapid MediaConverter:
1. Rapid MediaConverter is a nasty adware program which can sneak into the computer without any notice.
2. Rapid MediaConverter can display endless pop-up ads on your browser.
3. Rapid MediaConverter can complete control your browser and change the original homepage.
4. Rapid MediaConverter can bring in other computer infections.
5. Rapid MediaConverter can slow your network and poor your PC performance.
6. Rapid MediaConverter can spy your financial data and send them for hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove Rapid MediaConverter
Step-1: Uninstall Rapid MediaConverter and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Rapid MediaConverter from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Rapid MediaConverter and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Rapid MediaConverter from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Rapid MediaConverter and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Rapid MediaConverter virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Rapid MediaConverter virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Rapid MediaConverter virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Rapid MediaConverter virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Rapid MediaConverter still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Rapid MediaConverter and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Rapid MediaConverter virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Rapid MediaConverter virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Rapid MediaConverter virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.