zScreenlocker keeps redirecting me to pages I don’t want. It’s get quite annoying. I’m trying to remove it from the computer completely, including from the taskbar but I cannot find any files related to zScreenlocker. What should I do? Any help?
zScreenlocker is considered as a bothersome unwanted adware program which can penetrate into the targeted computer without any notifications. There are vary ways that zScreenlocker gets into one’s system. This infection may come along with free software downloads, junk email attachments and third party websites. You should be very careful when your install some programs on the Internet. Once get infected, zScreenlocker can change your current homepage and alter the browsers settings of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome without asking for any approval. Additionally, zScreenlocker adds malicious applications and extensions to your browsers which will cause redirection problems. Each time you open a new tab, zScreenlocker can direct you to some irreverent web pages. It may launch automatically on your screen and display various advertisements to corrupt your browsing experience. What’s more, zScreenlocker can promote other potential threats to invade your system. Usually, many unwanted programs such as Trojan horse, Worm and Browser Hijacker may be bundled with the installations of zScreenlocker. In this situation, your computer may work more slowly than before. Apart from that, zScreenlocker can open the backdoor for its designer, the hacker to remote access your system and as a result, your personal information including bank accounts, credit card numbers and online passwords will be stolen. There is no doubt that zScreenlocker is not good for your computer. Once you find it on your system, get rid of it as soon as possible.
1. zScreenlocker is a nasty adware program which can sneak into the computer without any notice.
2. zScreenlocker can display endless pop-up ads on your browser.
3. zScreenlocker can complete control your browser and change the original homepage.
4. zScreenlocker can bring in other computer infections.
5. zScreenlocker can slow your network and poor your PC performance.
6. zScreenlocker can record your financial data and send them for hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove zScreenlocker
Step-1: Uninstall zScreenlocker and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall zScreenlocker from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on zScreenlocker and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall zScreenlocker from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on zScreenlocker and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying zScreenlocker virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect zScreenlocker virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, zScreenlocker virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of zScreenlocker virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: zScreenlocker still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by zScreenlocker and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all zScreenlocker virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by zScreenlocker virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get zScreenlocker virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.