My PC has been infected with this Trojan.Dunihi virus. I tried to delete it from my browsers manually but I cannot find any items. There is nothing in the Program Files to uninstall and there is no process running in task manager that isn’t supposed to be there. What should I do? Please help!
Trojan.Dunihi is an adware program that penetrates into the computer without users’ awareness. Trojan.Dunihi often attacks the most used web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Typically, there are two main ways thatTrojan.Dunihi can invade into your computer. You may get it from some freeware or shareware off of Internet. In addition, when you visit some malicious links or third party web pages, Trojan.Dunihi can install itself to your system automatically.
Trojan.Dunihi is malicious program that helps several problems on your browsers and system. The most important thing it will do is display ads to prevent you from surfing on the Internet normally. Once Trojan.Dunihi is installed on your computer, it can control your browsers and redirect your search results to some suspicious websites which may contain different kinds of commercial adverts. Moreover, when you are watching a video or playing a game online, Trojan.Dunihi can keep popping up on your screen constantly. Additionally, Trojan.Dunihi can bring other malicious applications and other PC threats to your system which will put your system at high risk. If you want to keep a clean PC and also to stop the irritating pop-up ads, you have to delete Trojan.Dunihi without any hesitation.
What can Trojan.Dunihi do in your system?
1. Trojan.Dunihi can sneak into your system without any permission;
2. Trojan.Dunihi can attack all the browsers and change the browser settings;
3. Trojan.Dunihi can add it malicious codes and files to browsers which can create tons of frustrating adverts;
4. Trojan.Dunihi can mislead users to visit some malicious websites that may contain other potential threats;
5. Trojan.Dunihican trace your browsing interests and collect your sensitive information for hackers to get illegal income.
Easy Steps to Remove Trojan.Dunihi
Step-1: Uninstall Trojan.Dunihi and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Trojan.Dunihi from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Trojan.Dunihi and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Trojan.Dunihi from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Trojan.Dunihi and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Trojan.Dunihi virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Trojan.Dunihi virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Trojan.Dunihi virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Trojan.Dunihi virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Trojan.Dunihi still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Trojan.Dunihi and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Trojan.Dunihi virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Trojan.Dunihi virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Trojan.Dunihi virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.