I found Weather Hub on my Google Chrome yesterday. I have tried to remove it several times but it still lives on my computer. How can I get rid of it completely?
What is Weather Hub?
Weather Hub can be classified as an annoying Adware program that can automatically display advertisements and download unwanted program to your computer. Once Weather Hub is installed on your computer, it can distribute many ad-supported programs, games and pop-up ads nowhere when you are surfing on the Internet. Apart from preventing you from browsing normally online, Weather Hub is able to alter your browser settings and change your homepage to other suspicious web page. No matter when you start a new page on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, Weather Hub can redirect you the strange website that may contain many commercials ads and pop-up windows. Besides, Weather Hub will keep reopening on your browsers. If you want to keep a safe system, there is no other better way than remove Weather Hub as soon as possible.
Moreover, Weather Hub has the ability to promote other PC threats to enter your system. Generally, Weather Hub will not install itself alone to your computer. There are some malicious programs such as Browser Hijacker, Pop-up virus and Ransomware which can be bundled with the installation of Weather Hub. Therefore, you should be very careful when you download anything online. What’s worse, Weather Hub can collect information about your online activities. Then the creator of Weather Hub, the hackers can use your financial details to earn illegal money. There is no doubt that Weather Hub is harmful for computer. You are recommended to get rid of Weather Hub without any delay. The longer Weather Hub stays, the more damages it can cause.
The impact of Weather Hub:
1. Weather Hub can sneak into your system without any permission;
2. Weather Hub can attack all the browsers and change the browser settings;
3. Weather Hub can add it malicious codes and files to browsers which can create tons of frustrating adverts;
4. Weather Hub can mislead users to visit some malicious websites that may contain other potential threats;
5. Weather Hub can trace your browsing interests and collect your sensitive information for hackers to get illegal income.
Easy Steps to Remove Weather Hub
Step-1: Uninstall Weather Hub and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Weather Hub from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Weather Hub and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Weather Hub from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Weather Hub and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Weather Hub virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Weather Hub virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Weather Hub virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Weather Hub virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Weather Hub still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Weather Hub and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Weather Hub virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Weather Hub virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Weather Hub virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.