Hello, I am trying to remove MyWebTopic.com and I found some guides on the Internet but I don’t know how to get rid of it from Google Chrome. Could you help please?
Information about MyWebTopic.com:
MyWebTopic.com has been reported as a browser Hijacker which is designed by the criminal hackers with the purpose of hijacking web browsers and stealing vital information from computer users. You may get this infection when you visit some ad-supported websites and download some freeware online. Also, MyWebTopic.com can be associated with the spam email and its attachments. After penetrating into your computer, MyWebTopic.com will spread all kinds of advertisements on your screen and if you click on those ads accidentally, you can be forced to visit some unwanted web pages. MyWebTopic.com is really hazardous and you should remove it as soon as possible. The longer it stays on your system, the more chaos it can create.
As a pesky malware, MyWebTopic.com can infiltrate into your system without any awareness. Once your browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari has been attacked, your search engine and homepage will be changed. When you open your browsers, there will be millions of frustrating ads keep popping up. Further, MyWebTopic.com can open the backdoor to permit other threats to enter your system. As a result, your computer will be taken up a big part of memory and your computer speed will become slow. In the end, you may not work on your computer normally again. In conclusion, MyWebTopic.com is not a reliable web page. If it appears on your current page all of sudden, please run your antivirus and do a full PC scan immediately. However, MyWebTopic.com might not be cleaned by the antivirus because sometimes, this kind of infection can escape the antivirus. Thus, if you want to remove MyWebTopic.com completely, manual removal would be the best choice. Please read the instructions below carefully and get rid of MyWebTopic.com manually.
1. MyWebTopic.com is a risky virus that penetrates into your system secretly;
2. MyWebTopic.com can change your browser settings.
3. MyWebTopic.com adds harmful files to major part of the system;
4. MyWebTopic.com could cut off the access to the installed antivirus software;
5. MyWebTopic.com keeps updating all the time;
6. MyWebTopic.com steals your privacy and compromises your security.
Easy Steps to Remove MyWebTopic.com
Step-1: Uninstall MyWebTopic.com and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall MyWebTopic.com from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on MyWebTopic.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall MyWebTopic.com from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on MyWebTopic.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying MyWebTopic.com virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect MyWebTopic.com virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, MyWebTopic.com virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of MyWebTopic.com virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: MyWebTopic.com still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by MyWebTopic.com and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all MyWebTopic.com virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by MyWebTopic.com virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get MyWebTopic.com virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.