Has your homepage been replaced by Search.listchack.com without any notifications? What is Search.listchack.com? Is Search.listchack.com a reliable search engine? How to remove it thoroughly?
Information about Search.listchack.com:
Search.listchack.com is a troublesome browser hijacker virus that can change the browser settings on the targeted computer without any permission. Once your computer has been attacked, it is able to add some malicious codes and extensions to the browsers in order to hijack the search engine and home page. Most often, Search.listchack.com can affect the popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox without any awareness. If you have noticed that your homepage has been changed to Search.listchack.com, please take actions to remove it immediately. The longer it stays on your system, the more trouble you will suffer.
Search.listchack.com is not a safe website. Once your computer got infected with this questionable infection, you will experience millions of annoying ads when you browse on the Internet. Also, you will always be redirected to some ad-supported web page every time you try to open a new tab. In addition, Search.listchack.com can show many pop-up windows on the screen which may convince you to install some social media player updates onto your system. However, those alerts are just fake warning and you should not trust any false information. Once you click on the any of the pop-up windows, you will surely fall into the trick of Search.listchack.com and your computer will get infected with many other PC threats that are bundled with this infection. So never trust what it states.
As the matter of fact, Search.listchack.com is developed by the third party companies who aim to collect computer users’ sensitive information by tracing their browsing habits and history. You should always be caution on any online activities. Otherwise, your financial details, such as bank accounts, passwords and credit card numbers will be in high risk. Therefore, the most important thing you have to do right now is to get rid of this dangerous redirect.
Search.listchack.com harmful symptoms:
*It can sneak into the computer without letting you know.
*It may come along with some harmful programs and potential threats.
*It can change the important settings on the system.
*It keeps popping up annoying adverts and coupons when you are browsing online.
*It can redirect you to some suspicious websites and malicious links.
*It can slow your PC performance and network speed.
*It can monitor your online activities and collect your financial details for hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove Search.listchack.com
Step-1: Uninstall Search.listchack.com and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Search.listchack.com from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on Search.listchack.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Search.listchack.com from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Search.listchack.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Search.listchack.com virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
(Note: Plumbytes’s free version can only help you detect viruses and malware infections on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of Plumbytes. If you no longer wish to have Plumbytes installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.)
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Search.listchack.com virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Search.listchack.com virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Search.listchack.com virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Search.listchack.com still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Search.listchack.com and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Search.listchack.com virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
(Note: RegCure’s free version can only help you detect PC issues, if you want to repair your Registry and optimize your system, you will need to purchase the full version of RegCure.If you no longer wish to have RegCure installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.)
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Search.listchack.com virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Search.listchack.com virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.