I have the BlackFeather virus on my computer can you help me remove it? BlackFeather has infected all my word documents. I don’t know what to do. Help!!!
BlackFeather belongs to the ransomware family which is created by the criminal hackers. This horrible virus can access to computer system without asking for any permission. Once infected, it can lock the targeted computer and encrypt files on the system’s hard drive. If you want to decrypt the files or restore the system, you have to pay for the hackers. BlackFeather is a nightmare for system’ users.
Commonly, BlackFeather is spread through some third party websites, spam email attachments and infected program. Once installed, BlackFeather can alter the important settings of your system. It can turn off the system firewall or even crash down your computer. Further, BlackFeather doesn’t allow you to browse the uninfected websites and every time you start a new page to search something, it will direct you to other web pages which is not the one you want. In addition, BlackFeather can change the DNS settings and permit its designer to control your system secretly. As a result, the hackers can trace your browsing habits and collect your financial details like bank accounts, online passwords and credit card numbers. It is really dangerous to keep BlackFeather in a system. Apart from kidnapping your important data, BlackFeather is able to open the backdoor for other computer threats to enter your system. In the end, your PC performance will be decreased.
In the future, you have to backup your data on a regular basis. If an attack appears, do not pay for anything. Instead, clean the virus and restore the files from the backup. How to remove BlackFeather? Please read the instructions below careful and uninstall it in a effective way.
BlackFeather is dangerous:
1. BlackFeather is able to attack your computer without any notifications;
2. BlackFeather can lock your system and encrypt your data;
3. BlackFeather can break the firewall and change the DNS settings;
4. BlackFeather can slow down your computer and poor the performance;
5. BlackFeather corrupts the windows registry and allow other viruses to attack your computer.
Easy Steps to Remove BlackFeather
Step-1: Uninstall BlackFeather and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall BlackFeather from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on BlackFeather and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall BlackFeather from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on BlackFeather and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying BlackFeather virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect BlackFeather virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, BlackFeather virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of BlackFeather virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: BlackFeather still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by BlackFeather and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all BlackFeather virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by BlackFeather virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get BlackFeather virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.