My laptop was infected with Trojan ProjectRAT and now the computer is running very slow. How can I uninstall Trojan ProjectRAT virus? Is there anybody could?help?
Introduction of Trojan ProjectRAT:
Trojan ProjectRAT is a highly dangerous Trojan horse which can mess up different versions of Windows system such as Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 and Window Vista. Trojan ProjectRAT has the ability to attack your computer without any notifications. There are two main ways that Trojan ProjectRAT can get into your system. On one hand, Trojan ProjectRAT can be bundled with free software. If you install some program on the Internet without careful enough, it can invade into your system easily. On the other hand, Trojan ProjectRAT may be attached on spam emails or some ad-supported websites. Hence, you should be cautions every step when you install some program off of the Internet.
Once infected, Trojan ProjectRAT can perform many harmful conducts on your system. It can take over all your browsers by altering some important settings on the background. Then it can change your homepage and modify you search results to other malicious pages without asking for your approval. In this situation, when you search something online, you will always be redirected to the unwanted website. Further, Trojan ProjectRAT can inject many files to the system registry to make your computer works strangely. What’s worse, Trojan ProjectRAT can damage your firewall and allow hackers, the designers of Trojan ProjectRAT to remote access your computer and then steal your financial information without any notice. If you want to save your money back, you have to remove Trojan ProjectRAT without any delay.
Trojan ProjectRAT is dangerous:
1. Trojan ProjectRAT is installed on the targeted computer without any permission;
2. Trojan ProjectRAT can change web browser settings, registry entries secretly;
3. Trojan ProjectRATcan slow down your computer performance;
4. Trojan ProjectRAT may bring in other computer threats;
5. Trojan ProjectRAT can be taken advantaged of hackers to access your system and select your personal data.
Easy Steps to Remove Trojan ProjectRAT
Step-1: Uninstall Trojan ProjectRAT and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Trojan ProjectRAT from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Trojan ProjectRAT and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Trojan ProjectRAT from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Trojan ProjectRAT and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Trojan ProjectRAT virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Trojan ProjectRAT virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Trojan ProjectRAT virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Trojan ProjectRAT virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Trojan ProjectRAT still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Trojan ProjectRAT and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Trojan ProjectRAT virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Trojan ProjectRAT virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Trojan ProjectRAT virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.