My computer was infected with this Princess Locker virus. All my documents files have been encrypted and I cannot even open my images. What should I do?
What is Princess Locker?
Princess Locker is a dangerous computer threats which belongs to Ransomware family. The main purpose of Princess Locker virus is to complete control the target computer system and and demand a ransom fee to its designers in order for the infection to be removed. There are several ways that Princess Locker can sneak into your system without any notice. Usually, Princess Locker is bundled with some free software or shareware. If you don’t pay enough attentions when you download some programs or games on the Internet, it will give a chance for Princess Locker to invade your system. Besides, the attachments of junk emails may contain the various unwanted programs which may include Princess Locker. Further, you may get this type of infection when you visit some sponsored websites or click on malicious links. Once Princess Locker is installed on your computer, it can encrypt your files such as word, excel, RAR and ZIP. Sometimes it can lock your system and display messages on your computer screen which intend to coax victim users into paying. In brief, it is really hazardous to keep this ransomware in your system. Since you notice that your computer has been attacked by Princess Locker, take actions to remove it without any delay.
Princess Locker infected features:
1.Princess Locker can attack your computer without any notifications;
2.Princess Locker can lock your system and encrypt your important files;
3.Princess Locker will take over of your computer and ask users to pay for the ransom fee.
4.Princess Locker will bring in other computer threats to your system.
Easy Steps to Remove Princess Locker
Step-1: Uninstall Princess Locker and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Princess Locker from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Princess Locker and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Princess Locker from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Princess Locker and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Princess Locker virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Princess Locker virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Princess Locker virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Princess Locker virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Princess Locker still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Princess Locker and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Princess Locker virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Princess Locker virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Princess Locker virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.