I’ve been having problems recently I accidentally downloaded some random game and it installed a bothersome adware called CerberTear on my computer. I don’t know how to get rid of it thoroughly. Could anyone help please?
Description of CerberTear:
CerberTear is categorized as an harmful adware application that sneaks into the victims’ computer without asking for any approval. Most often, CerberTear attacks the Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows8/8.1 and Windows Xp. There are many ways that CerberTear can get into the targeted computers. You may get this infection when you download and install free software like games, videos and Media Player off of Internet. Usually, CerberTear can come along with the installations of free program. You should be very careful and do not select any unfamiliar applications during the downloading process. On the other hand, CerberTear can install itself into your system silently when you visit some ad-supported websites or open down the attachments of junk emails. Please remember that CerberTear is not a useful program. Once you find it on your computer, please remove it immediately.
As a tricky program, CerberTear may state that it can improve your online shopping experience by offering great coupons and discount deals. Unfortunately, what it really does is interrupt your browsing experience by displaying various annoying advertisements. So please ignore what CerberTear claims. CerberTear is really malicious program which not only can take over your browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but also has the ability to drop other potential threats to your system. If you delay to remove it, your computer will run into serious trouble. All in all, it is not safe to keep CerberTear in a system. To protect your computer from further damage, there is no other better choice than get rid of CerberTear right now.
Summary of CerberTear:
1. CerberTear can sneak into your system with any notifications;
2. CerberTear displays unexpected and annoying ads on your web browsers;
3. It is difficult to remove CerberTear.
4. CerberTear can cause redirection problems on your browsers;
5. CerberTear is able to record your browsing activities and collect your personal data for its designers;
6. CerberTear slows your network and poor your PC performance.
Easy Steps to Remove CerberTear
Step-1: Uninstall CerberTear and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall CerberTear from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on CerberTear and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall CerberTear from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on CerberTear and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying CerberTear virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect CerberTear virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, CerberTear virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of CerberTear virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: CerberTear still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by CerberTear and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all CerberTear virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by CerberTear virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get CerberTear virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.