I have trouble with getting rid of the adware RabbitSearch.net. I have tried running AVG and Malewarebytes but they cannot delete RabbitSearch.net. It’s getting quite irritating. How can I remove it? Any suggestions?
Information about RabbitSearch.net:
RabbitSearch.net is a hazardous Adware program which can attack victim’s browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome without any permission. RabbitSearch.net can change the home webpage and default the search result to other malicious website. It will launch automatically each time you open your browsers and then display annoying pop-up windows and endless advertisements to stop you from browsing on the Internet. Commonly, RabbitSearch.net gets into the targeted computer via free software downloads, spam email attachments, unsafe web pages and malicious links. The main purpose of RabbitSearch.net is to track your browsing activities and spy your financial information for its designer, the criminal hackers. Then they can use your personal details to get lawless income. Additionally, RabbitSearch.net can bring other computer threats such as Trojan horse, Ransomware and Browser Hijacker to your system and as a result, you have to face slow network and poor PC performance issues.
RabbitSearch.net harmful properties:
1. RabbitSearch.net is a nasty adware program which can sneak into the computer without any notice.
2. RabbitSearch.net can display endless pop-up ads on your browser.
3. RabbitSearch.net can complete control your browser and change the original homepage.
4. RabbitSearch.net can bring in other computer infections.
5. RabbitSearch.net can slow your network and poor your PC performance.
6. RabbitSearch.net can record your financial data and send them for hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove RabbitSearch.net
Step-1: Uninstall RabbitSearch.net and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall RabbitSearch.net from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on RabbitSearch.net and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall RabbitSearch.net from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on RabbitSearch.net and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying RabbitSearch.net virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect RabbitSearch.net virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, RabbitSearch.net virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of RabbitSearch.net virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: RabbitSearch.net still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by RabbitSearch.net and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all RabbitSearch.net virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by RabbitSearch.net virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get RabbitSearch.net virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.