I’m having problems uninstalling a virus called Youtube AdBlock. When I try to get rid of Youtube AdBlock it doesn’t let me for some reason. How can I remove it for good? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Information about Youtube AdBlock:
Youtube AdBlock is an ad-supported application which is created by the third party company, including criminal hackers to monitor computer users’ website browsing activities. Commonly, Youtube AdBlock downloads and installs itself to the targeted computer without any awareness. It can come along with the free software downloads, junk email attachments and unsafe websites. Once Youtube AdBlock is installed, it allows hacker to remotely spy users’ online activities and use the financial information to make lawless income. Thus, if you find Youtube AdBlock in the computer, get rid of it without any delay.
Additionally, Youtube AdBlock is able to take over all the web browsers that you have installed like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. In this situation, you are always redirected to the suspicious web pages even if you are surfing on a certain page. Meanwhile, Youtube AdBlock interrupts your browsing experience by displaying various coupon, discount deals and other commercial adverts. Please be careful and don’t click on those ads. Once you move your mouse on them, you will fall into the trap of Youtube AdBlock. Further, Youtube AdBlock drops other computer infections into your system which can slow down your computer performance and sometimes freeze your system. For the sake of your personal data and computer, you are strongly recommended to remove Youtube AdBlock as soon as possible.
Harmful properties of Youtube AdBlock:
1. Youtube AdBlock can sneak into your system with any notifications;
2. Youtube AdBlock displays unexpected and annoying ads on your web browsers;
3. It is difficult to remove Youtube AdBlock.
4. Youtube AdBlock can cause redirection problems on your browsers;
5. Youtube AdBlock is able to record your browsing activities and collect your personal data for its designers;
6. Youtube AdBlock slows your network and poor your PC performance.
Easy Steps to Remove Youtube AdBlock
Step-1: Uninstall Youtube AdBlock and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Youtube AdBlock from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on Youtube AdBlock and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Youtube AdBlock from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Youtube AdBlock and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove Youtube AdBlock with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect Youtube AdBlock and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, Youtube AdBlock virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by Youtube AdBlock are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by Youtube AdBlock and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by Youtube AdBlock.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of Youtube AdBlock virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
Youtube AdBlock is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove Youtube AdBlock completely and fix all system corruptions.