My computer seemed to be infected with Archer.dll virus. I was able to get rid of it for a few times but it comes back and now keeps popping up on my browsers. It is really annoying. Could you please help me remove it completely from my computer? Thanks.
Archer.dll is an unsafe application which can mess up one’s system without any notice. This infection can get into your computer through software updates, freeware downloads and spam email attachments. Once get installed on the targeted computer, it is able to display endless pop-ups, text links and commercial adverts on the web page you are visiting. It can really drive you crazy. Archer.dll can cause redirections. Once you click on any pop-up windows on the screen, you will be redirect to some strange websites. So if you want to browse normally on the Internet, you had better uninstall this program as soon as possible.
As a trick program, Archer.dll can perform various harmful activities on the victims’ system. It can take control of all the browsers you have installed including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on different Windows system. Also, it can change the important settings of your system without any consent. Besides, it will add its malicious codes and files to your browsers which can redirect you to visit unwanted and suspicious websites every time you open a new tab to search something. Archer.dll can install add-on, extensions and other potential threats into your system automatically as well which will surely slow down your computer and Internet speed. Sometimes it can lead to system crash. What’s worse, Archer.dll is capable of tracing users’ browsing history and collecting the sensitive information for its designers to get lawless income. Undoubtedly, Archer.dll is a dangerous program. You should remove it from your computer without any hesitation.
Harms of Archer.dll:
1. Archer.dll is a dangerous adware that can sneak into your PC without letting you know.
2. Archer.dll will display numerous popup ads on the web browsers.
3. Archer.dll may poor your PC performance and slow network speed.
4. Archer.dll will redirect you to some unknown websites.
5. Archer.dll might change the background settings and install malicious toolbars into your system.
6. Archer.dll can replace your homepage and default the search engine.
Easy Steps to Remove Archer.dll
Step-1: Uninstall Archer.dll and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Archer.dll from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Archer.dll and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Archer.dll from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Archer.dll and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Archer.dll virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Archer.dll virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Archer.dll virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Archer.dll virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Archer.dll still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Archer.dll and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Archer.dll virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Archer.dll virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Archer.dll virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.