How do I manually remove the Compromised Windows Security pop-up on chrome? I have tired Malwarebytes and it didn’t find anything. Compromised Windows Security is driving me nut. I don’t know what to do. Could anyone please help?
Compromised Windows Security Description:
Compromised Windows Security can be deemed as a malicious redirect virus that usually appears on the web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome without any consent. Once gets into your computer, it can take control of all your browsers by changing your default homepage and browser settings. When you perform any online activities, numerous advertisements and fake alters keeps popping up on your computer screen. Compromised Windows Security can modify your search results. Every time you start new tabs, it can point you to the unwanted and irritating web page instead of your homepage. Besides, Compromised Windows Security can add some malicious codes, extensions and plug-ins to your browsers which can freeze your system frequently. Additionally, Compromised Windows Security other malicious applications which are bundled with the Compromised Windows Security can run into your system secretly. In this situation, your computer performance will be decreased and sometimes it may be crashed. You should know that Compromised Windows Security is actually a fake website that may be designed by the criminal hackers to spy your online activities and collect your important data for getting lawless income. Thus you have to pay enough attention when you surf on the Internet. Please don’t visit any suspicious website, click on sponsored links or install free software because most often, Compromised Windows Security comes from the unsafe site and freeware. All in all, it is not good to keep Compromised Windows Security in a system for a long time. It is wise to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Harmful Properties of Compromised Windows Security:
1. Compromised Windows Security attacks your browsers without any notification;
2. Compromised Windows Security makes browsers unusable;
3. Compromised Windows Security displays endless advertisements and false message nowhere;
4. Compromised Windows Security drops other computer threats to your computer;
5. Compromised Windows Security slows down the PC performance and take up high CPU usage of your system;
6. Compromised Windows Security steals your sensitive information for the hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove Compromised Windows Security
Step-1: Uninstall Compromised Windows Security and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Compromised Windows Security from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on Compromised Windows Security and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Compromised Windows Security from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Compromised Windows Security and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove Compromised Windows Security with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect Compromised Windows Security and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, Compromised Windows Security virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by Compromised Windows Security are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by Compromised Windows Security and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by Compromised Windows Security.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of Compromised Windows Security virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
Compromised Windows Security is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove Compromised Windows Security completely and fix all system corruptions.