Hi, somehow there has been installed something that included a thing called BTCamant ransomware, which shows ads all over the web. I have tried to remove it, but it is not in my applications, and I can’t seem to figure out how to remove it anywhere in the browser neither. Can anyone help please?
Description of BTCamant ransomware:
BTCamant ransomware is considers as a troublesome redirected virus that usually gets into the computer secretly. Generally, BTCamant ransomware appears on the targeted web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome suddenly when users launch a new tab. You should not trust what BTCamant ransomware states because it is just a scam that tricks you to download and install some programs which may be malware. If you find your browsers keep popping up this BTCamant ransomware website, you should remove it immediately. BTCamant ransomware can not only change your current homepage and PC default settings but also make your system full of spam. What’s worse, BTCamant ransomware can collect your important information via recording your online activities. If you hesitate to delete it, you will put your computer personal data and system into high risk.
Commonly, BTCamant ransomware comes together with some free software downloads, spam email attachments and suspicious links. You have to pay enough attention when you browse on the Internet. Don’t click on any unfamiliar link. It can point you to visit some malicious websites or download threats. As a matter of fact, BTCamant ransomware is created by the criminal hackers who aims to remote access your computer and spy your online activities so that they can steal your sensitive information including your bank accounts, online passwords and credit card numbers. Thus, it is really dangerous to keep BTCamant ransomware in a system for a long time. However, it is difficult to remove BTCamant ransomware because it has the ability to escape the anti-virus program by changing its locations and behaviors all the time. So manual removal would be the most effective way to eliminate this stubborn pop-up virus. Please read the removal instruction below carefully and get rid of BTCamant ransomware completely in a manual way.
BTCamant ransomware harmful properties:
1. BTCamant ransomware takes complete control of your web browsers;
2. BTCamant ransomware pops up annoying ads and fake alerts nowhere;
3. BTCamant ransomware drops other computer threats into your system;
4. BTCamant ransomware slows down your computer performance;
5. BTCamant ransomware can spy your browsing activities and collect the vital information for hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove BTCamant ransomware
Step-1: Uninstall BTCamant ransomware and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall BTCamant ransomware from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on BTCamant ransomware and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall BTCamant ransomware from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on BTCamant ransomware and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying BTCamant ransomware virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect BTCamant ransomware virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, BTCamant ransomware virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of BTCamant ransomware virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: BTCamant ransomware still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by BTCamant ransomware and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all BTCamant ransomware virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by BTCamant ransomware virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get BTCamant ransomware virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.