I need to know how to get rid of My-pc-cleaner.org. The endless advertisements from My-pc-cleaner.org slow down my browsers. How can I remove My-pc-cleaner.org effectively and permanently? Help!!!
What is My-pc-cleaner.org?
My-pc-cleaner.org is a malicious pop-up virus that appears on the most used web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without consent. When you are surfing on the Internet, My-pc-cleaner.org will suddenly occur on your computer screen and state that your Java or Media Player is outdated. Then it may ask you to download a new version. Please do not trust what My-pc-cleaner.org says, or you will lose your money for nothing. In fact, My-pc-cleaner.org is designed by the criminal hackers who create this kind of ad-supported platform to make profits. All the statement and message that pop up from My-pc-cleaner.org are false and mislead. As long as you click on the “download” or “update now” button on the My-pc-cleaner.org page, you may fall into the trap of installing a rogue program. Thus, please pay enough attention on any online activities. Once My-pc-cleaner.org get installed on your computer, it can take complete control of your homepage and alter your browser settings without asking for your permission. In this situation, you will be always redirected to some questionable websites whenever you load a new start page. Furthermore, My-pc-cleaner.org can bring in other computer threats like Trojan, Worm and Adware which will decrease your network speed and slow down your PC performance. To protect your computer from further damage, you are strongly recommended to remove My-pc-cleaner.org as early as possible.
Harmful properties of My-pc-cleaner.org:
1.My-pc-cleaner.org is nasty redirect pop-up virus that can attack your computer without any notice;
2.My-pc-cleaner.org can change your homepage and show fake alerts on your screen.
3.My-pc-cleaner.org can alter your browser settings.
4.My-pc-cleaner.org will redirect you to some sponsored links to interrupt your Internet work.
5.My-pc-cleaner.org may come with some additional virus.
6.My-pc-cleaner.org violates your privacy and compromises your security.
7.My-pc-cleaner.org makes your computer speed become slowly and sometimes might froze your system.
Easy Steps to Remove My-pc-cleaner.org
Step-1: Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on My-pc-cleaner.org and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on My-pc-cleaner.org and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying My-pc-cleaner.org virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect My-pc-cleaner.org virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, My-pc-cleaner.org virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of My-pc-cleaner.org virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: My-pc-cleaner.org still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by My-pc-cleaner.org and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all My-pc-cleaner.org virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by My-pc-cleaner.org virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get My-pc-cleaner.org virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.