All my browsers have been attacked by a bothersome program called HTML/Refresh.BC. I tried to remove it by myself but I cannot. Could anyone please help? Thanks so much
Information about HTML/Refresh.BC:
HTML/Refresh.BC can be considered as a Adware program which may come along with some freeware that you have installed from the Internet. HTML/Refresh.BC will present various of unwanted advertisements on your browsers once it is installed. Commonly, HTML/Refresh.BC can attack the most popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Also, it can affect other search engine like Yahoo, Bing and Safari.
HTML/Refresh.BC is not a useful program. The most important thing it will do is display ads to prevent you from surfing on the Internet normally. After penetrating into your computer, it can control your browsers and redirect your search results to some suspicious websites which may contain different kinds of commercial adverts. Moreover, when you are watching a video or playing a game online, HTML/Refresh.BC can pop up on your screen all of sudden. If you want to work on the computer safely, you are suggested to get rid of HTML/Refresh.BC as soon as possible.
There are two main ways that HTML/Refresh.BC can get onto your computer. On one hand, HTML/Refresh.BC can be bundled with some shareware or freeware that you have downloaded. On the other hand, HTML/Refresh.BC might be linked with some words or images when you visit a infected website. HTML/Refresh.BC can impact your computer a lot. Since you have found it on your system, please make further steps to uninstall it immediately.
The impact of HTML/Refresh.BC:
1.HTML/Refresh.BC can attack your browser without asking for your permission;
2.HTML/Refresh.BC displays commercial adverts nowhere;
3.HTML/Refresh.BC can change your current homepage;
4.HTML/Refresh.BC can slow your Internet and poor your PC performance.
Easy Steps to Remove HTML/Refresh.BC
Step-1: Uninstall HTML/Refresh.BC and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall HTML/Refresh.BC from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on HTML/Refresh.BC and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall HTML/Refresh.BC from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on HTML/Refresh.BC and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying HTML/Refresh.BC virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect HTML/Refresh.BC virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, HTML/Refresh.BC virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of HTML/Refresh.BC virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: HTML/Refresh.BC still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by HTML/Refresh.BC and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all HTML/Refresh.BC virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by HTML/Refresh.BC virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get HTML/Refresh.BC virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.