Hello, I want to remove this DNS Unlocker 1.4 stuff from my PC but I think it is a little bit hard for me. I tried many ways but I still cannot get rid of it. Can anyone guide me to remove DNS Unlocker 1.4 permanently?
Information about DNS Unlocker 1.4:
DNS Unlocker 1.4 is definitely an annoying adware application that troubles many computer users recently. In fact, DNS Unlocker 1.4 is an ad-supported program that is promoted by the third party to infiltrate into the targeted machine and perform many harmful activities on the system without any consent. DNS Unlocker 1.4 attacks the all versions of Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Vista. If you computer has been infected with DNS Unlocker 1.4, you can see many pop-ups on the computer screen when you perform any action online. Commonly, DNS Unlocker 1.4 is able to take control of the web browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Once installed, it can take over your browsers and add malicious extensions, plug-ins and toolbar to the browsers which will make your browsers work super slowly. Besides, DNS Unlocker 1.4 can change some important settings of your browsers which include the default homepage, browser settings, new tabs. Also, it can modify the search result without your awareness. In this case, you will be always redirected to other suspicious websites or links no matter when you launch the browser. What’s more, DNS Unlocker 1.4 has the ability to bring other computer infections to your system. If you delay to remove DNS Unlocker 1.4, it can create more damages to your computer if it stays longer. Furthermore, DNS Unlocker 1.4 can help hackers to remotely access your system secretly and spy your online activity and finally your personal things would be totally stolen. Thus it is not safe to keep DNS Unlocker 1.4 in a system for a long time. For the sake of your system, you are strongly recommended to uninstall DNS Unlocker 1.4 at once. The following instruction will assist you in removing the irritating ads quickly.
DNS Unlocker 1.4 infected Symptom:
1. DNS Unlocker 1.4 sneaks into your computer without any notifications;
2. DNS Unlocker 1.4 takes over all your web browsers and displays many annoying ads nowhere;
3. DNS Unlocker 1.4 changes the browser settings and modifies the homepage;
4. DNS Unlocker 1.4 can slow your browsers performance;
5. DNS Unlocker 1.4 installs other malicious PC threats to your computer;
6. DNS Unlocker 1.4 can record your online activity and collect your financial details for the hackers.
Easy Steps to Remove DNS Unlocker 1.4
Step-1: Uninstall DNS Unlocker 1.4 and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall DNS Unlocker 1.4 from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on DNS Unlocker 1.4 and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall DNS Unlocker 1.4 from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on DNS Unlocker 1.4 and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: DNS Unlocker 1.4 still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by DNS Unlocker 1.4 and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get DNS Unlocker 1.4 virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.