So I have got AVG and Slider.com Search keeps popping up on my Chrome. I have uninstalled recent installations and it’s still popping up so I am not quite sure what the cause is. What should I do? Thanks for any suggestions.
What is Slider.com Search?
Slider.com Search is a nasty browser hijacker that sneaks into the web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome secretly. This program usually comes together with the junk email attachments and free software downloads. Once successfully installed on the targeted computer, it will replace your homepage and default your browser settings without any approval. In this case, you will be forced to visit some suspicious websites every time you start a new tab. At the same time, Slider.com Search can mess up your browser results and show various pop-ups and advertisements on your computer screen. At last, you might not be able to browse online at all.
Apart from that, Slider.com Search can bring other computer threats into your computer which can slow down your computer performance and sometimes will freeze your system. You need to know that the main purpose of Slider.com Search is to trace your browsing habits and history so that it can collect your financial details for its designer, the criminal hackers. It’s really dangerous to keep this Slider.com Search in your system. Thus, you have to pay enough attention on any online conducts. Once you find Slider.com Search on your browsers, get rid of it without any hesitation.
Slider.com Search Overview:
1. Slider.com Search is able to take over your browsers without any notice;
2. Slider.com Search displays irritating commercial adverts nowhere;
3. Slider.com Search drop other potentials threats into your system;
4. Slider.com Search can slow down your network and poor your PC performance;
5. Slider.com Search collects your personal information for the cyber criminals.
Easy Steps to Remove Slider.com Search
Step-1: Uninstall Slider.com Search and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Slider.com Search from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Slider.com Search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Slider.com Search from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Slider.com Search and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Slider.com Search virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Slider.com Search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Slider.com Search virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Slider.com Search virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Slider.com Search still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Slider.com Search and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Slider.com Search virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Slider.com Search virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Slider.com Search virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.