All my browsers have been attacked by a bothersome program called WeatherTab. I tried to remove it by myself but I cannot. Could anyone please help? Thanks so much
Information about WeatherTab:
WeatherTab can be considered as a Adware program which may come along with some freeware that you have installed from the Internet. WeatherTab will present various of unwanted advertisements on your browsers once it is installed. Commonly, WeatherTab can attack the most popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Also, it can affect other search engine like Yahoo, Bing and Safari.
WeatherTab is not a useful program. The most important thing it will do is display ads to prevent you from surfing on the Internet normally. After penetrating into your computer, it can control your browsers and redirect your search results to some suspicious websites which may contain different kinds of commercial adverts. Moreover, when you are watching a video or playing a game online, WeatherTab can pop up on your screen all of sudden. If you want to work on the computer safely, you are suggested to get rid of WeatherTab as soon as possible.
There are two main ways that WeatherTab can get onto your computer. On one hand, WeatherTab can be bundled with some shareware or freeware that you have downloaded. On the other hand, WeatherTab might be linked with some words or images when you visit a infected website. WeatherTab can impact your computer a lot. Since you have found it on your system, please make further steps to uninstall it immediately.
The impact of WeatherTab:
1.WeatherTab can attack your browser without asking for your permission;
2.WeatherTab displays commercial adverts nowhere;
3.WeatherTab can change your current homepage;
4.WeatherTab can slow your Internet and poor your PC performance.
Easy Steps to Remove WeatherTab
Step-1: Uninstall WeatherTab and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall WeatherTab from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on WeatherTab and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall WeatherTab from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on WeatherTab and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove WeatherTab with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect WeatherTab and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, WeatherTab virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by WeatherTab are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by WeatherTab and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by WeatherTab.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of WeatherTab virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
WeatherTab is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove WeatherTab completely and fix all system corruptions.