GetFitNow keeps popping up on my homepage and I cannot remove it. No matter how many times I quarantine it, it never goes away permanently. I ran the antivirus program but nothing can be found. How do I fix this problem?
What is GetFitNow?
GetFitNow is classified as adware program which can be installed inadvertently out off victim’s knowledge when they downloaded some free software from websites. Most often, GetFitNow attacks the most used web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Once loaded, GetFitNow can display tons of commercial ads on your browsers. Besides, GetFitNow can mess up your browsers seriously with installing many malicious codes, extensions, plug-ins and toolbar automatically. What’s worse, GetFitNow can be designed to trick you into revealing sensitive personal or financial information while you visit the website. In this case, your credit card numbers, IP address and privacy data may be stolen by hackers. There is no doubt that GetFitNow is harmful for your system. Therefore, it is highly recommended to get rid of this GetFitNow as soon as possible. However, one point you have to keep in mind that this GetFitNow is very tricky and it is able to escape the anti-virus program. If you want to remove it, manual remove would be the best choice. There is the guide to uninstall this adware, please read the instruction below carefully before you take any actions.
1. GetFitNow can sneak into your system without any permission;
2. GetFitNow can attack all the browsers and change the browser settings;
3. GetFitNow can add it malicious codes and files to browsers which can create tons of frustrating adverts;
4. GetFitNow can mislead users to visit some malicious websites that may contain other potential threats;
5. GetFitNow can trace your browsing interests and collect your sensitive information for hackers to get illegal income.
Easy Steps to Remove GetFitNow
Step-1: Uninstall GetFitNow and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall GetFitNow from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on GetFitNow and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall GetFitNow from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on GetFitNow and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying GetFitNow virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect GetFitNow virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, GetFitNow virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of GetFitNow virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: GetFitNow still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by GetFitNow and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all GetFitNow virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by GetFitNow virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get GetFitNow virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.