My computer was infected with this IPhone/iPad Locked virus. All my documents files have been encrypted and I cannot even open my images. What should I do?
What is IPhone/iPad Locked?
IPhone/iPad Locked is a dangerous computer threats which belongs to Ransomware family. The main purpose of IPhone/iPad Locked virus is to complete control the target computer system and and demand a ransom fee to its designers in order for the infection to be removed. There are several ways that IPhone/iPad Locked can sneak into your system without any notice. Usually, IPhone/iPad Locked is bundled with some free software or shareware. If you don’t pay enough attentions when you download some programs or games on the Internet, it will give a chance for IPhone/iPad Locked to invade your system. Besides, the attachments of junk emails may contain the various unwanted programs which may include IPhone/iPad Locked. Further, you may get this type of infection when you visit some sponsored websites or click on malicious links. Once IPhone/iPad Locked is installed on your computer, it can encrypt your files such as word, excel, RAR and ZIP. Sometimes it can lock your system and display messages on your computer screen which intend to coax victim users into paying. In brief, it is really hazardous to keep this ransomware in your system. Since you notice that your computer has been attacked by IPhone/iPad Locked, take actions to remove it without any delay.
IPhone/iPad Locked infected features:
1.IPhone/iPad Locked can attack your computer without any notifications;
2.IPhone/iPad Locked can lock your system and encrypt your important files;
3.IPhone/iPad Locked will take over of your computer and ask users to pay for the ransom fee.
4.IPhone/iPad Locked will bring in other computer threats to your system.
Easy Steps to Remove IPhone/iPad Locked
Step-1: Uninstall IPhone/iPad Locked and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall IPhone/iPad Locked from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on IPhone/iPad Locked and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall IPhone/iPad Locked from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on IPhone/iPad Locked and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying IPhone/iPad Locked virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect IPhone/iPad Locked virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, IPhone/iPad Locked virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of IPhone/iPad Locked virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: IPhone/iPad Locked still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by IPhone/iPad Locked and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all IPhone/iPad Locked virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by IPhone/iPad Locked virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get IPhone/iPad Locked virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.