I want to delete a malware called Windows Alert, but all programs offering to do it automatically cost money, so can you please help me remove it manually? Thanks a million.
Windows Alert Description:
Windows Alert is defined as rogue antivirus software that is designed to damage the targeted computer. This malicious application may come from some third party websites, freeware downloads and junk email attachments. Once installed, it can disrupt your system and trick you into making a purchase. This type of malware usually appears on your computer screen automatically and claims that you many viruses on your computer and this Windows Alert software has detected the viruses. To completely remove the viruses, you have to purchase and download the full-version of Windows Alert. Please ignore what Windows Alert states. If you purchase this malware, you will put your computer into high risk. As a matter of fact, Windows Alert is produced by the criminal hackers for evil purpose. Apart from making your computer work very slow, Windows Alert can spy your credit card and online passwords for its designers. You are strongly recommended to remove this rogue application once you find it on your system.
Harmful properties of Windows Alert:
1. Windows Alert can sneak into your system without asking for any permission;
2. Windows Alert performs lots of evil conducts on the background of your computer;
3. Windows Alert alters some important settings of your system;
4. Windows Alert will bring in other computer infections which will slow down your PC performance;
5. Windows Alert is able to open the backdoor for the hackers to remote access your computer and steal your vital information.
Easy Steps to Remove Windows Alert
Step-1: Uninstall Windows Alert and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Windows Alert from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
4. Right click on Windows Alert and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Windows Alert from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Windows Alert and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step 2. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes to remove annoying Windows Alert virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click Scan to detect Windows Alert virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE SELECT button
With the above steps, Windows Alert virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Windows Alert virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Windows Alert still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Windows Alert and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 3. Get rid of all Windows Alert virus registries with RegCure
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCure to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCure
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCure.
3. Once Plumbytes is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect malicious entries generated by Windows Alert virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Windows Alert virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.