Hey, this additionalsearch.com thing is giving me a hard time. Whenever I’m visiting a web, additionalsearch.com pops up and drives me crazy. I have task manager open at all times so I can manually delete the process, but it keeps coming back. What should I do? Please help!!!
Information about additionalsearch.com:
additionalsearch.com is classified as a browser hijacker that is created to support the third party websites. It can targets the web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and even Safari. That means Apples users can also get additionalsearch.com infected as well. additionalsearch.com can infiltrate into the computer without letting you known. additionalsearch.com may be added to your browsers after you download and install some free software from the Internet. Once inside, your homepage and search provider will be replaced by additionalsearch.com. If you mislead to use additionalsearch.com as a search engine, you will see that its search results contains many sponsored links and questionable websites. Additionally, additionalsearch.com can display numerous pop-up ads on all your web browsers. If you click on those ads, you will be forced to visit some unwanted web pages that may include more potential threats. You can get your system infected once you move your mouse on any of the ads. So please stay away from this dangerous website, because it can only bring problems for you. Once you find additionalsearch.com on your browsers, please don’t hesitate and take measure to eliminate it timely.
additionalsearch.com Harmful Properties:
1. additionalsearch.com can change your browser settings without any permission;
2. additionalsearch.com adds harmful files to major part of the system;
3. additionalsearch.com can cut off the access to the installed anti-virus program;
4. additionalsearch.com keeps updating all the time and it is difficult to be removed completely;
5. additionalsearch.com steals your privacy and compromises your security.
Easy Steps to Remove additionalsearch.com
Step-1: Uninstall additionalsearch.com and unwanted or suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall additionalsearch.com from Win 8
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen >> select Search >> type in Control Panel and click it;
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs;
3. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
4. Right click on additionalsearch.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall additionalsearch.com from Win 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> click Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to see all recent installed software;
3. Right click on additionalsearch.com and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove additionalsearch.com with Plumbytes Easily
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Free from its official website safely:
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to install Plumbytes.
3. When Plumbytes is installed, click SCAN to scan your entire computer to detect additionalsearch.com and other hidden PC threats.
4. Click REMOVE SELECT button to remove all detected threats once Plumbytes completes the scan.
Important Tips: With the above steps, additionalsearch.com virus and other malware will be removed completely, but the errors or corruptions in Registry caused by additionalsearch.com are still needed to be fixed and restored, which could guarantee your entire system with best performance. To fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run Regcure, which is top-class system optimizer able to find out and fix all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC. Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer with Regcure.
Step-3: Run Regcure to fix Registry corruptions and system errors caused by additionalsearch.com and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download Regcure from it official site safely:
2. Double-click RegCureProSetup_.exe to install it once it is downloaded.
3. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
4. Make a system scan when Regcure is installed.
5. Click Fix All button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by additionalsearch.com.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Settings
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of additionalsearch.com virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the gear menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
additionalsearch.com is deemed as a severe computer threat that could mess up your entire system and even put your privacy in danger. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s best to download Plumbytes and Regcure to remove additionalsearch.com completely and fix all system corruptions.